As families continue to social distance this summer and into the fall, are your students and young patrons looking for a fun way to spend the day at home? We’ve got you covered! Check out our list of entertaining and educational resources parents and kids can use to keep learning, reading, and crafting at home!
1. Download an Activity Kit filled with coloring pages, puzzles, games, craft ideas, and more!
Find a collection of activity kits here.
2. Join us for storytime! Let our authors tell you a story.
Our authors are reading excerpts from their books for you! Watch all our author storytime videos here.
3. Get ready for Summer Reading!
Find the perfect book for summer reading here.
4. Keep learning at home with TinkerActive workbooks!
Learn more about TinkerActive workbooks here + download free activity sheets every day.
5. Join our authors for a live virtual event!
Join us and our authors online for book readings, authors panels, classroom lessons, and more! We have so many virtual events coming up! Check out our list of upcoming events and find archived videos here and watch our Events page for more updates.